In this challenging time, we want to provide a safe environment for our staff and guests, to guarantee the best for our guests to remember their stay, to offer them flexibility and care. At El Nido hotels, we are carefully monitoring the COVID-19 situation, and implementing new hygiene rules based on the guidelines of the Department of Health (DOH), Department of Tourism (DOT), and the World Health Organization (WHO).
Guest safety first
Our resorts have received the full support of local authorities to operate and have been accredited. Guest safety always comes first! To ensure evryone’s well-being:
- We ask our guests to comply with our COVID-19 pre-arrival and stay guidelines, to agree to be monitored with temperature checks to be documented at the check-in and each time the guest enter the resort, and to respect the general safety measures such as social distancing and frequent communication
- We have implemented enhanced cleaning with anti-viral solutions in all rooms and resort open areas
- We have put hand sanitizers at the reception and in each room
- We ask all our guests and hotel staff to wear facemasks and wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, as recommended
- We have closed our bar-restaurants, Coco Boutik and Coco Spa until indefinite date for safety reasons
New reservation and cancel policy
- For each new reservation, we have put in place more flexible cancellation policies. Up to 24 hours prior arrival, guests will be 100% refunded (for some periods only).
- Guests who booked via online travel agents are advised to contact their booking provider regarding their respective policies.
Breakfast in extra (until end of limited operations)
Starting from August 1st, 2020, breakfasts served in our resorts could be, depend of your booking, charged at an extra price of P300 (or P500 for 2). Two options will be available:
- American breakfast: 2 eggs cooked at your choice, 3 bread slices, butter, jam, fruits, one cup of tea or coffee, one glass of fresh calamansi juice
- Filipino breakfast: longaniza rice, tuyo, fruits, one cup of tea or coffee, one glass of fresh calamansi juice
All breakfasts are prepared on site. Guests can arrange to have their breakfasts deliver at their room’s door or in the common area.
More information about Covid-19 situation
- WHO website: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public
- Department of Tourism (DOT): http://www.tourism.gov.ph/