Every year, Travel + Leisure asks its readers to rate islands they visited according to their activities, sights, natural attractions, beaches, food, friendliness, and overall value. This year, Travel + Leisure readers had again voted Palawan as the best island in the World!
What makes Palawan considered as the best island?
Citing one fan: “The landscape and scenery are just gorgeous. It offers the most beautiful beaches, resorts, and scenery anywhere”.
Indeed, Palawan has a lot to offer to visitors:
- A dramatic landscape, with limestone cliffs extending directly from the ocean
- Long white sandy beaches, lined with coconut trees
- Turquoise waters, looking straight out of postcard
- Scuba-diving spots, recognized as world-class
- A coastline that could be explored form a kayak or canoe
- Stunning and unforgettable sunsets
- Beautiful old-growth rainforests
- A welcoming environment, full of friendly locals and fresh, tasty traditional Filipino food
Considering visiting the best island in the World?
Our resorts are located right to the Corong-Corong sandy beach, in front of the beautiful Bacuit Bay. Additionally, our bar-restaurants offer delicious traditional Filipino dishes – cooked on the spot, with the greatest care for our guests. Coco Resort boats a lush tropical garden as well as a Spa center, where you can get a traditional Filipino massage with home-made coconut oil. Our team will be delighted to arrange an Island Hopping tour for you, or guide you during your stay. Visit our pages for more information!